Our company seeks to carry out feasibility studies and business plans where the company conducts feasibility studies in the local and international market. The company aid its business clients and those who are coming on projects to provide a comprehensive economic feasibility study for all aspects of the project (marketing, technical and financial). Must be carried out prior to entering the implementation of any project so that the owner of the project to know the validity of the investment decision in that area and the feasibility of this project in terms of profit or loss and how to recover the capital invested in that project.
Our feasibility study contains preparing comprehensive and flexible models to deliver small, medium to long term projections that are largely influenced by presumption obtained from the market research and deep comprehension of the industry dynamics. Our experts and strategic consultants in the Advisory Division are very expert in complex modelling across a wide range of industry sectors with proven skills of analysis and acquaintance that is of considerable benefit to our clients.We accumulate teams who specialize in the business field of the client needs, to develop a detailed picture of the business and its objectives. We work to identify high-risk areas and develop constructive ways to control that risk. We communicate regularly and provide information user friendly to make effective business decisions.
We as business consultants in a complex environment, we add value by predicting change - not only by discovering the emerging risks of your business, but also by indicating new service needs. Our goal is to help you identify and understand the risks and uncertainties that affect your business.
- Conduct a comprehensive feasibility study or preliminary studies at the highest international levels (market, marketing, technical and financial).
- Effective economic feasibility studies
- Management and financial consulting
- Establishing companies and businesses
- Evaluation of companies and businesses.
- Managing companies, projects and Merge companies.
- Studying the project economic indicators, project location, the demographic indicators in the target market, the demand size, local production, and the volume of imports and exports of the products provided by the project.
- Studying the project idea, its components, the products nature, their specifications, characteristics and components.
- Analysis of competitors and the marketing gap of the products and the share of the project from the market and prepare SWOT analysis of the nature of the project and study the marketing plan and the plan of promotion and pricing and distribution of the project.
- Study the production capacity and provide the prices of machines, equipment and production lines and study the specifications of the lines and their conformity to the products manufacture.
- Studying the costs of the project from raw materials, operating requirements, general expenses, marketing and entertainment expenses, sales commissions, direct and indirect salaries, and the cost of machinery, equipment, machinery, vehicles and construction of the project.
- Study of the marketing and promotional plan pricing and distribution plan for the project in addition to the investment costs of the project, the financing conditions, the financing structure, the project revenues and the revenue projections for the coming years.
- Studying the organizational structure of the project, administrative structure and the job description of the employees.
- Study the project financial statements during the life of the project from the financial position and the list of income and cash flows and financial indicators of the project and financial analysis.
- Helping to obtain government funding from the Khalifa Fund for Projects or financial support from the Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for Supporting Youth Projects or Rawad Foundation.
- Helping to obtain financing from banks and private companies interested in supporting projects such as Mubadala Development Company and Masdar.
- Our services include providing the necessary training for the client to study and its contents before the interviews and discussions.
- Our services also include filling out the forms, attaching the required papers, submitting them to the selected bodies and following up on behalf of the client.
- Organizational Consultancy
- Strategy Consultancy
- Process Consultancy
- Human Resources Consultancy
- Feasibility Studies
- Business Restructuring
- Business Valuations
- Payroll Services
- Payroll Process And Management
- Business Continuity And Resilience
- HR Consultancy
- Inventory Verification Services
- External Audit
- Independent Reviews
- Internal Audit & Risk Assurance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Incorporation In UAE
- Limited Liability Company
- Free Zone Business Setup
- UAE Free Trading Zones
- Investment Opportunity
- Fixed Asset Management